Monday, May 3, 2010

Motion

My kids in motion..........

I could have just as easily titled this post "Fun" or maybe I could create a new word combining the two ~ "fotion" or "fun-notion"! :) We spent this past weekend at my Sister's house participating in their community wide garage sale (whoooo hoooo for making some mad money AND removing a bit O' the clutter from our casa!) and celebrating our youngest niece's birthday(Happy Birthday Alyssa!). As always it was a grand time and was the perfect bookend to a busy busy week. Is there any other kind of week?? :)

Right back to basics this week and more sorting as I prepare boxes for donation or to pass along to friends.

AND yes, still battling some downloading issues with our photos but I did find a "backdoor" method that seems to be working tonight. The only glitch is that it limits my editing function a bit ~ so frustrating! I also wish to give big thanks to our wonderful niece Allison for lending her photography skills and sending along a few of the pictures featured below( and a few I'm tucking away and saving just in case!!). She rocks!

I know its WAY too many to share in one post & the order is a bit scrambled, but since I don't know when I will be able to share photos again........well, better safe than sorry I suppose!

Hope everyone is doing well and relishing this gorgeous Spring we have been blessed with this year! It felt so summer like this past weekend and today was even warmer! Sadly it seemed the camera was mostly out during the overcast moments over the weekend.......LOL but we didn't let those clouds get in our way one bit!

Fun AND motion on the trampoline! My sweet little man.......




Small but mighty!!
This was Tyler's perpetual expression of glee during his trampoline time!

And we've been to the park a time or two also. My girl sitting pretty on top of a slide.

Gotta add this one cuz look at those cheeks and mouth! I also just think he looks so much more like the baby of last Spring in a hat ~ AND he keeps his hats on(most of the time). Oops, now I've probably jinxed myself ~ ack!


Windy(I'm talking 50 mph gusts!) days don't stop my kids.........we just head to the indoor park at Menard's! LOL

Silly sideways motion on the trampoline!


A bit blurred, but look at that jumping bean! Tyler is probably teetering but somehow still standing tall! AND never does he lose that death grip on his sippy cup! *grin*
A "hair-raising" jump!

Or 2............

And I always love to end my posts with my 2 cuties together ~ they make me smile each and every day, even when the "motion" leaves me exhuasted! I wouldn't want it any other way!! :)

14 comments:

Lisa said...

GAWD are they just sooo cute.. I love Tylers boyness... just want to bite on those chunka legs.. So glad all is well.
Lisa

momwithfaithandhope said...

The last photo makes my heart smile. You are so blessed, but you knew that already!! They're cute in "motion" they're cute in the snow, they're cute in costumes, and their pj's with bedhead. . .they're just plain ole cutiepies!!

Wanda said...

How do you even get anything done (let alone pack boxes) with these two cuties around.

Their fun (or fution is it?) is contagious. Love all the action shots. You will treasure those one day.

Thanks for putting a big 'ol smile on my face!

xoxo

lorabelle said...

It is SO hard to catch them not in motion these days isn't it? I love your action shots. Mine are usually a blurry mess! I can't believe how much Tyler is changing. He is so cute and I love all that hair! He kind of reminds me of a toddler size incredible hulk, only in an adorable kind of way! :)
Lauren sure seems like a wonderful big sister. I love that she smiles with her sparkly eyes and much as she does with her lips. What a happy girl!

Glad that your weekend was fun and the garage sale was a success! I should really get busy and do the same thing...

Thank you for your kind words earlier this afternoon. That really meant a lot to me...

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

that hair just is the BEST!! and his lips are so kissable.

It looks like they were having a blast, and it looked like no one ever stopped moving. Surely everyone slept like a champion that night:)

just adorable brother and sister and looks like they were meant for each other.

Tracy Ann said...

Love the pictures of your cuties in the air! looks like a lovely spring. Good job on the garage sale, I always end up doing too much shopping and going home with more stuff then I sold!

Unspoken said...

I am shocked at how much your little man has grown!

Room for More said...

goodness, they are precious! I love how toddlers can do anything with a sippie cup in hand, even jump on the trampoline! I couldn't even jump with both hands free I am afraid ; ) I am glad you had a great weekend. It sounded like so much fun!

jenbusymom said...

What a fun weekend!

QingLu Mama said...

Love these photos! Looks like a GREAT time on that trampoline! I love Tyler's smile and obvious glee. Such a cutie pie. And how he remained standing with Lauren bouncing...wow is all I can say!

I also just love that picture of Ms. L on the slide. What a beauty she is!
So glad your weather has improved and you got some wonderful outdoor time.
Oh, and the last picture of both the kiddos...sibling perfection!
Have a grand week, Lisa!
Jen

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rachel said...

love all of the photos. tyler is sooo precious! what a handsome boy! lauren, just has something really special about her. there is a joy that shines through her eyes in every photo. there's a glimmer, a spark that not everyone has. they are both precious and I loved seeing all of the photos. thank you for sharing!

Kelli said...

Oh my goodness- the bouncing pictures are the best! Ty is tiny but oh so mighty. And Lauren is so graceful (and beautiful)! Glad you are enjoying the outdoors as much as we are!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Finally getting a moment to read some blogs (I've been saving this post since i didn't want to rush...)

My goodness, your kiddos just have the best hair and the best smiles!!! I can't believe how stable Tyler is on the trampoline... That is just fabulous.

And that playhouse looks f.u.n.