Thursday, September 25, 2008

Standing by......

Well, the good news is that the updates are in & my gosh are the babies gorgeous, alert and beyond sweet! We also got word that a family has received their Final Ruling and will be united with their precious baby girl soon!
The frustrating news is that our update of baby Pei-En was sent but returned to the JOH office possibly due to its size. I'm not complaining.....really, I'm not. I know they have one for us and I know they will fix the problem as soon as possible. ( Are you sensing a "but" here?) BUT, it was a big letdown tonight as we had anticipated seeing his little baby face AND posting about updates!
Okay....no pity parties here.....standing by for updates soon.....tomorrow? Gee, I hope so! :)

3 comments:

Sarah k said...

Hang in there.. I am sure they will just shrink it on down and return it to you very soon! Can't wait to see new pictures!

Sarah k.
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
Taiwanindependentadoptioninfo.blogspot.com
updomyblog.blogspot.com

Kerry said...

Oh Lisa. I can imagine that it was a terribly tough day for you. So sorry. Shrink it to size. Ugg- I bet you thought- OK shrink it already. How long does that take anyway. Seriously though- so exciting that you have an update to look forward to today.
When we got our calls for our girls from China- we had to wait forever (only hours) to see their faces for the first time. Longest hours of my life.
Hugs. Enjoy!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much you guys! I just emailed them again with my "suggestions"....lol...I hope it works and I can post new pics. today! :)