Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Love At First.........

Bite?????????

This is the story of Cutie McCuterson who fell head over heals for a pumpkin.....

Selected just one, from a patch so grand......

Loved this one most,

Best in all the land......



But as Fairy Tales sometimes go.........

There came a fateful day,

When Cutie decided it was most meant for play......

And while he was at it, why not sample a bit?.....So,

Cutie became Toothy McTootherson and had his own way.......


Hmmm....nice footrest after a long morning of play.....wonder if a small bite would complement this lollipop? Only one way to find out!!!

Chomp....slurp........*pause*

Cow-a-bunga! Why didn't you tell me? ( well, okay, why didn't you tell me 3 x's instead of a mere 2?!?) "Mr. Pumpkin" leaves a bit of an aftertaste.....


Wha?? Wha??? I am only 2 years old ya know! Did you expect restraint?? Ha! I laugh in the face of that silly notion!! (silly grownups....) :)

Heh, heh, heh.....good thing I'm cute and can get away with these types of shenanigans.

Hey buddy? No hard feelings, right?? You know I love ya!
Come on......I think I hear a dragon approaching......just a couple of rolling stones...............
So concludes our tale of Cutie McCuterson and the brave pumpkin who survived a sampling from a curious prince and lived on to became a Jack O' Lantern.
Now a princess on the other hand???? Well she goes a different direction altogether. :)
Spreading cheer & creative flourishes wherever she goes.....


Beloved by her Royal Subjects.......

Ruling her kingdom with kindness, grace and style...............

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn, your kids are just the cutest and you get the best photos of them. I always love it when you have a new post up because it always leaves me with a smile!

JinXiu said...

what great photos. your children are georhous. the photo of your son chomping on the pumpkin put a big smile on my face and your daughter is so talented. you have the cutest pumpkins on the block. both the orange kind and your sweet kids

Room for More said...

do they EVER take a bad photograph? Goodness, they are CUTE!!!

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

Oh goodness gracious how cute is cutie McPherson?? Must say I know without one doubt that Hayden will be sampling our pumpkins once we carve them. Restraint??? what in the world is that, and why would I practice it. LOL

Darling as always:) Hug those pumpkins of yours.

minime0910 said...

Love the pics of your pumpkins with their pumpkins!!
And what a poet you are!!! You should totally turn this post into a flip rhyme book for Cutie!!
Perhaps he thought it might taste like pumpkin pie?! XOXO ~Erin

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Oh my word, they just keep getting CUTER!!! I had to laugh out loud though when I saw T actually *sampling* the pumpkin! Too funny!

Katie said...

It is so fun to see the kiddos in action!

Wanda said...

Oh GOODNESS...what an adorable post. How on earth did you actually capture THE moment - the actual chomp? That was some timing. This post has cuteness written all over it - love your narrative and well...gush,gush - just everything!!!!

Laurens pumpkins are sooo cute. Dahlia may have to follow in her blog buddy's footsteps when I show her Lauren's tomorrow.

It's obvious this pumpkin celebration is a hit at your house. Enjoy all the antics, my friend!
xoxo

michelle said...

That is too funny that Tyler sampled that pumpkin because Lexie did the same thing. We have little ones that she loves to carry and she took a bite in several of them, so we have lots of teeth marks in our pumpkins. Those jack-o-lanterns were darling and so were the kiddoes!!

QingLu Mama said...

LOVE IT!!!!!
This was just adorable and made me giggle the whole way through!
And those photos....my word!

Can Tyler be any cuter? He is just so precious, I want to kiss those little cheeks and hear a belly laugh I just know he has!

And Miss L, what a beautiful and graceful princess! And her pumpkins are perfectly perfect!

Great and fun post Lisa!
Jen

PS...thought of you all last night as the kiddos were having a mery ole time rolling down our back yard! Imagine the four of them together! Bliss...

CamelsNDragons said...

What a fun ode to pumpkins and kids. Happy Halloween! mymommymakesit

Kelli said...

I am sure that couldn't have tasted good- but it sure made for a great picture! The rest of the pics are wonderfull too!

Unspoken said...

I loved these picts! Cutie pies :). My story is fiction about park guy, BTW ;).

Lisa said...

You just crack me up...what a wonderful tale of WOE??? bad aftertaste??? a beautiful princess??

Love the pictures too.
Lisa

Michele M said...

Just love those kids...they are so cute. It just hit me...Lauren is so grown up looking, HOW did that happen?? I bet you ask yourself that all the time!!

Always love your posts.

Tracy Ann said...

Love Tyler eating the pumpkin! Lauren's pumpkins are so cute and creative. Looking forward to seeing them in the costumes.

Tracy

rachel said...

so fun! i love these photos! always a joy to see your beautiful kiddos!

hugs!

lorabelle said...

These pictures and your post are the best! You have got to have the cutest little pumpkins on the block. How on earth did you know he was gonna go for a taste? That has got to be the sweetest thing ever... Too funny:)
Your princess has the most glorious royal subjects...just as beautiful as she!
Have a Happy Halloween!

The Hernandez Herd said...

What cute little pumkins you have.
( I mean the kids). What fun. How can you beat the FAll? Can't wait to see the Halloween pictures.