Monday, December 1, 2008

First Ruling News!


Oh my goodness, we are still completely exhilarated and thrilled! We received word today from our agency that we have received our First Ruling and should anticipate our second ruling within 4 to 6 weeks. This is a HUGE & significant step and means we are one BIG step closer to having our little man in our arms. All along I had a Mama's intuition or 'feeling' that we would most likely travel in January. As some cases moved along faster, we began to hope that we may travel prior to Christmas, but based on this Ruling believe we will most likely travel in January or early February. ( fingers crossed please!!) It would seem my intuition was close all along and what a tremendous birthday present it would be to bring our baby son home in January! :)
I hope you all enjoyed a glorious long weekend with your families & thanks again for stopping by and sharing this journey with our family.
Yippee!

16 comments:

loffer said...

Lisa,

I am so incredibly excited for you and your family. It will only be weeks now until you hold your little one for the first time! I will be anxiously awaiting the news of your Final Hearing!

Congratulations!!!,

Lora

Lisa said...

Lisa,
This is great news. I am very excited for you. Your day with your boy is inching closer...
lol
Lisa R.

rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! i'll say some prayers that you'll get there ASAP! jude was born in january. there's nothing like a baby to make winter so much more fabulous!

Michele M said...

What great news. I am so happy and excited. It won't be long now!! Okay, any name yet????

Michelle said...

Oh yay oh yay oh yay!! Congratulations!!!! :)

Kerry said...

Oh Lisa,
This is wonderful news. So very happy for your family. Such an exciting time.

We will be hoping for a January travel date then! Congratulations.
Hugs,
Kerry
mom to Grace and Maddie

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

yipee!!!

Yvonne Crawford said...

Congrats that is amazing news! I hope your judge gives a speedy 2nd ruling!

QingLu Mama said...

Lisa, what wonderful news! 4-6 weeks, seems like forever in this cirumstance - but it'll be here soon and then you'll be holding him in January (or before...)!!!! Yay, hooray & woohoo!! You know I am soo hoping your final ruling comes even faster so you, Scott & Lauren can finally bring that little guy home!
Thanks again to for your thoughtful comments on my blog, you always make my day bright!
Jennifer

Becky said...

Lisa, Scott & Lauren,

We are so thrilled to know the time is getting closer..Happy 2009 to all of us! We cannot wait to hold our little guy! Hugs and Love,

Becky & Mike

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

Hey fellow Twighlight fan = ) Yey!!!!! Maybe we will meet in Taiwan??? Wouldn't that be fun??!! Well, I think so. So excited for you. Sarah = )

Room for More said...

Get out! YIPPPPEEE!!! CONGRATS! What a Christmas present!

Shannon

Lisa said...

Thanks so much everyone for the supportive and enthuiastic comments! We are still so excited!
Sarah, that would be WONDERFUL to meet in Taiwan! My fingers are crossed!
Michele, no, still no firm name selection yet! Poor little guy...Scott is so undecided!! I've been ready to name him for months!!
:) Lisa

Lisa said...

grrrr....so I have a typo on my own comment....LOL..serves me right for trying to type one handed! :) Off I go to play in the snow with my snow pup and snow girl!

Angel said...

Hooray!!! Glad to hear good news!!!

Floyd said...

Yeah!!
Very happy for all of you. I'm sure that Scott will come around to a name soon. You know how dads can be...