Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankfully Yours!

Okay, I have been reluctant to add a new post, cuz I don't want to bump our sweet little man down the page! :) This will be a "budget post", using less words than usual. Are those snickers I hear??.... and please relax those raised eyebrows....please? Yes, it is possible for me to be straightforward......I don't have to like it, but it is doable! Drum roll please.......

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! May you each find a bit of peace, love, light & laughter with family & friends over this long weekend. I will be away from bloggyland for a spell, but"I'll be back" ( please cue bad Arnold Schwarzenegger movie line for dramatic affect!) & eager to see how y'all spent your Gobble time early next week!! Hugs & drumsticks for everyone! Or for those of us who could truly care less about meat(like me).....Hugs & pumpkin pie!! ;) Mmm..mmm...


5 comments:

rachel said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Lisa!

Loved Lauren's comment about "trying her patience". Too funny! Eloquent girl!

Room for More said...

Lisa, I hope you a have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Shannon
www.roomformorekiddos.com

Lisa said...

Lisa and family,
Your words always are uplifting no matter how long or short they may be. I so hope that you guys have a happy,healthy Thanksgiving.
LOL
Lisa R.

QingLu Mama said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family, Lisa. And I'm glad you didn't move the little guys pics too far down, I so enjoy seeing them!
Jennifer

Unknown said...

hope your thanksgiving was WONDERFUL like you!