Friday, March 20, 2009

"Bloggus Interruptus"


I just have to let you all know that this next week will be extra BUSY with family coming in from out town and lots of trips scheduled for us! My cousin and her crew are traveling back for Spring Break from N. Mexico and we could not be more anxious and thrilled to see them! ( We have not seen them since last summer!!) During the week ahead Tyler will make his first longish road trip ( fingers crossed!), explore my hometown a bit and meet and greet lots of folks who are SO ANXIOUS to see him at long last! Of course don't count out Mimi & Papa.....it will be all hands on deck and lotsa lovin to go around! Miss Lauren will be in cousin bliss and the rest of us will cease to exist for a few days while she works to keep up with Allison, Alex and Alyssa! :) The only fly in the ointment is that I won't be able to check in on all my bloggy and board buddies to get all the latest and greatest!! But you will all be in my thoughts and I am counting on some ( um, actually TONS ) of stellar news upon my return!!


*Especially hoping for some court movement for Sarah K & Lisa R. & Heather!!

*Would LOVE to see firm travel dates for Michele, Staci, May and all my board buddies still awaiting AIT dates!

* AND PLEASE OH PLEASE some referral news for Suzy, Missy, Terry and all the others who have waited so patiently only be let down month after agonizing month! (((HUGS)))

* I so hope I have not left anyone out......I think of you all often!!


AND, if you have a moment check out my friend Jen's blog ( Bringing Home Baby #2) from my blog roll and help to welcome their newest cutie-pie!! He is an absolute doll!! Yay!!


Okay, see ya all next week!!
P.S. I couldn't leave ya without adding a pic. This one was taken as a possibility for our baby announcements( which I'm way late on...but they are being printed!!) :) but not used as I caught too much sun! But I still LOVE it and thought you might enjoy it too!!!
P.S.S. Oh, to my "still at Ringwood buddy".....so happy to hear from you my friend!! :)

15 comments:

QingLu Mama said...

OK, 1st...awesome photo of your precious and beautiful babes! I love the happy looks on both faces, with those chubby cheeks on Tyler! And Miss Lauren's hat is very stylish, very posh...

Have a wonderful and fun filled time with your family. I am so happy for Lauren & Tyler, what great memories they are making with those who love them most of all!

And thanks for the "shout out" about my little Wei-Che…you are just too sweet.

Happy trails my friend!!
Jennifer

Anne Marie said...

Have a wonderful week!!! It sounds like it will be tons of fun for everyone!

Lisa said...

Lisa
You are too much. Have a great time with all that family and love to go around. We will miss your updates but totally understand;).
Have fun... Love the picture, and the hat on Lauren is stunning.
LOL
Lisa R.

White's Journey to Taiwan said...

Fabulous, Lisa!! I just love your sweet spirit that permeates every post, every email. You are an angel!
Love the picture of your sweet babies---what a beautiful family!

Have a wonderful week and take many pics!!!!

Staci said...

Lisa,
Oh...I love the picture of the kiddos! They are so beautiful!

I really wish I had "met" you sooner! Your comments are sooo sweet and always encourage me! Thank you for that. You are too sweet. :) And thanks for thinking of us.

I hope you have a super fun vacation with family!

Hugs,
Staci

loffer said...

Cutest picture yet! I love it!!!!!

Lora O.

Sarah k said...

Hey sweets!!! Love the photo hon. They are just the cutest!!!! Lauren has such style! That darling!! And then Tyler.. be still my heart!!!
Thank you for the support and love you sweet thang you!!! You are such an awesome friend and thank you for the shout out! I adore you guys!!!!
*hugs* Have a safe weekend and week while you travel and I hope Tyler does wonderful for you guys!!!!

Sarah k

Journey to our baby said...

Sounds like a fun week ahead!!! THanks for the best wishes right now, you are so sweet and we need them right now!! Have a great time!

rachel said...

cute photo! you have beautiful children!

Carrie S. said...

Hello Dear Friend!!
How touched I was to see you noticed...I check this blog often as I am thrilled to see the kids and their growing, and glowing and they shine right thru their Mom's words!! I love the hat...as QuinLu say's "VERY POSH" Hmmm soccer Mom I believe??! I'd love too to kiss little Tylers cheeks what a cutie...he will be Daddys soccer player I am sure!! Oh...."I LOVE IT"!!! KEEP IT UP DEAR ONE!! Carrie (yep, still @ Ringwood)

Tish said...

oh, i adore that photo! what a great pair they make!!! have a wonderful and safe trip...hope the longish trip goes well for baby T!

rachel said...

lisa, i just have to tell you how much i missed your comments on my blog while you were away. i got your comment tonight and it brought me so much joy! you rock!
xo,
rach

Tish said...

AH! i saw your comment on m blog and thought you migt have a new post up! can't wait to hear about your trip!

Casey said...

That picture is just simply adorable!!!

Casey

Anonymous said...

Adorable pic. Thanks for stopping by. Finn had a great bday.