Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oops......

Oh my.......BOY is my face red! :) When I first started following blogs & subsequently decided to start my own I knew I would need an alternate email address to make it a bit easier. Soooo, I created 'bloggirl2008' & launched my blog. You all know the rest! But whatcha didn't know was that I have NOT been able to access the email portion of that account for many many months now! Okay, probably since about the beginning.(yikes!) Once upon a time I had tried to fix the issue, but with no luck! Time went by and as I was able to successfully post to my own blog and comment to others' blogs I never resolved the email access problem. Fast forward to this past weekend........time allowed me to finally tackle this pesky problem and 'walla'(!) I found myself with access the email address attached to my blog. LOL I honestly didn't realize and never would have guessed that folks had been sending me email to this account! There are emails that go all the way to last Fall! Some of them are sweet, humorous.......some were requests for references on our agency or the Taiwan adoption process.......some were follow ups to comments I left on other blogs........some were notes of cheer and friendship......ALL of them are appreciated, albeit a bit belatedly!

If you are a blogger/board buddy out there or someone who just happened by our site and left me a note that went ignored to, please accept my apologies! Ack! I absolutely would have responded and am trying to write back to as many as I can now!

I guess this just shows that not all blogs or bloggers are created equally.........computer savvy I am not!!

AND please know that my shingle is now open on this account.......smile

2 comments:

rachel said...

how neat that you had so many emails! i never get emails to my blogger account! you rock, girl!

Tish said...

so sorry to hear about your mama! thank God that she came through the accident alive and well. those types of events really jump start are hearts, don't they? make syou want to hug her and not let go, i assume!!!

tyler's hair is FANTASTIC!!!

happy weekend!