Wednesday, October 15, 2008

He's All Boy ~ Update Time!



It's the most wonderful time of the month when the updates arrive! And with sweet Lauren still under the weather, it could not have come at a better time; we girls needed a boost and I know Scott will be so thrilled to see our little man as soon as he can! ( Though he is growing weary of the pink bedding....LOL ).


So let's see......these were taken on September 27th, so he was just a bit over 2 1/2 months old. He was 7.6 pnds at birth and is now a robust 13.2 pounds and 23 1/2 inches in length, making him HUGE by any standard! When I first read the measurements and did the conversion, I presumed it was a mistake....then I saw his precious pictures/video and its all true! Look at those cheeks, thighs and belly.....the cutest little man I've seen AND he smiles and laughs a bit on the video!! Mama has been waiting for that!! I'm so crazy about him!!

I also wish to take a moment to congratulate the families that received news of their babies/toddlers these past 2 wks. They join all the rest of us on cloud nine and its a great place to be! I also wanted to thank everyone who stops by, wishes us well( be it comments, emails, prayers, etc.) and is following along. It means a lot to us all!





19 comments:

Nicole said...

Lisa,
He's sooooo cute! Gosh, don't you just wish you could kiss those little cheeks right now! Ok, i'm sorry . . . it's so hard i'm sure waiting-soon, soon you will be there! :)
Happy Update!
nicole

couey2007 said...

What a great video!! He has a great smile. Good luck on upcoming court hearing.

Michelle C, AL

QingLu Mama said...

Oh, he is so adorable. I mean really absolutly adorable!!! All the girls in my office are oohing & aawing over him! Is Lauren enjoying the updates? She must excited too! I'm so happy I happended to check my blog one last time...guess I need to check the JOH site too!
Jennifer

White's Journey to Taiwan said...

Oh,Lisa!! I am in love with your little man!!! What a gorgeous little angel he is!! And, OH MY GOODNESS---THE SMILE!!!!! That could not have been more perfect or precious.

I am so very happy and proud for you!

Becky said...

Lisa,
How cute! That little smile in the video is beautiful - I love our little guy and can't wait to get him home. Must have been the best medicine for Lauren to see new pics of her smiling lil bro!

Pei-En has discovered his fist! I remember when Scott discovered his and stared at it for hours. Pei-En has that same look in his eyes of delight!
Love and hugs, MiMi & Papa Mike

Missy said...

Awww, he is a little chubber. He is too cute :)

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

Oh my goodness...what a chubby, happy and handsome little man!!!!!!!! Congrats on your update!

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

Lisa, don't you just love update time?? Your little man is so adorable I want to just eat him up! I'm glad he is growing so well and he seems very happy! What more could a parent ask for? Congratulations, Sarah = )

loffer said...

Lisa,

Oh, I just love it when he smiles, and also when he discovered his hand! Don't you just watch these videos so many times that you can almost instant replay the whole thing in your mind at will?

Lora

Anne Marie said...

Pei-En's smile is ADORABLE! After seeing his pic on the board, I was going to tell you he is all boy but your title beat me to it :) And 13 lbs! And such great control of his hands! This is really one awesome video!

Lisa said...

Lisa,
That smile in the video.. OOOO I could just eat him up. He is definately a cutie. Hope Lauren is feeling better.
LOL
Lisa R.

Kerry said...

So wonderful! Love that little guy's face. Must have been heartwarming to receive these pictures and video. One more month under your belt. Adorable.

Hugs

Tish said...

absolutely precious!!! and you are right...no mistaking he is a boy! hurry up, judge!

Floyd said...

looks like a southpaw!

Sarah k said...

Ok.. Lisa, in the first pic I HAD to chuckle.. He looks so tough! lol... just wonderful! He is tooooo cute and would look great in orange don't you think?? I think so! Wonderful pictures sweetie.. simply perfect!!!
You have to love how handsome he is.
Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

Sarah k said...

OH and here is some "Come quickly to me court final" thoughts for you!!!

Sarah k

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

oh my gosh :) so sweet :) I LOVE the video :) How prescious :)

rachel said...

lisa,
i thought i had commented already! he is so darling! i am glad to hear he is growing so well. it must be so hard to watch him grow without you, but soon you will be together.
xo,
rachel

mckenna and zack said...

That is the cutest video!! He is so precious! And I loved your story about the photo of you and Lauren...very special indeed!