Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ghosts of Halloween Past

MEOW!
This was my dress when I was little too!
Repeat after me please...its not old....its vintage!!
Sentimental lion-girl..........


Look at those baby cheeks!


Star Trek Spock and Baby Minnie...our first Halloween!
(Umm..did I mention we were geeks at heart? ) LOL


Growl!

Just want to wish everyone a hauntingly happy Halloween a bit early! Lauren won't let me post pictures of this year's costume yet as she doesn't want to spoil the thrill of the big unveil for all the Mimi's & Papas this coming Friday! Soooo....I rustled up some of our favorite snapshots from past Halloweens AND a little peek at our carved pumpkin! Hope you all enjoy the photos and thanks for stopping by! BOO! Give your munchkins and goblins a little squeeze from me! :)






8 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Halloween to you guys! Love the pictures from Halloween past.

LOL
Lisa R.

Anne Marie said...

Good job on the pumpkin, Lauren! It is so great to see pics of the baby and little girl she used to be! So much fun that it was your dress when you were little.

Tish said...

those cheeeeeeeks!!!!!!!! wow, how kissable!

rachel said...

so cute and so fun!!!! i LOVE the dress! vintage is in! :)

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

soo cute :)

blessings,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

QingLu Mama said...

You've been tagged, my friend. Go to my blog for the rules!
Jennifer
P.S. Love the pics. What a cutie!

Becky said...

Soooooo sweet! We remember every moment of these pictures. Can't wait for this year's event. See you all Friday!

Love... Mike & Becky xxoo

Amber said...

Thanks for visiting our blog. What a cute family you have! I am looking forward to following your blog too!
I love new friends!