Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Updates, shmup-dates! The updates are late, late, late, for a very important date! :( Another family has received word that they should be sent before Thanksgiving (Yay!) so in the meantime I thought I would share a few shots from our recent trip to a local park......before it got so cold & blustery!

So proud to be holding the leash!

This one is for you Simone!! :)

Just after jumping from the swing!



Out of order, but look at that leap!



Our girls take the plunge!



Okay guys, hopefully our next post will be to share updates or some other kind of amazing news! (wishful thinking!!) It is amazing how important those updates have become to our family; many of our friends & family members have been emailing, calling and anxiously awaiting them also! Its one tiny link to our son............we treasure them so much!!


9 comments:

rachel said...

i hope you get your updates soon!

great pics. the weather looks like it would be crisp and cool and PERFECT!

QingLu Mama said...

Oh how fun! I can't wait to get home & show Simone the pics! She'll be just so tickled! Lauren is so darling, love the ponies! She is so photogenic, its easy to see she has a great personality.
I sure hope you get an update REAL soon, I've found I look forward to them too...everyday I hope to see those new pics to see how big he's getting. Can't imagine how hard it is for you! Finger's crossed the updates come today or tomorrow!
Jennifer

QingLu Mama said...

This is from Simone to Lauren..."Dear friend, thanks for thinking of me on the camel, I love your toys & baby doll in the pictures and like listening to your music (Lion King). I like looking at your pictures a lot too. Love Simone"
And Lisa, I am so glad to have such a great friend that I feel connected with from so far away. I so enjoy reading both your blog & your comments on mine...you always make me feel inspired. Your written words are both beautiful and humorous, I enjoy each entry so much!
Your friend,
Jennifer

Yvonne Crawford said...

cute pics!!! She's just beautiful.

Sorry about the very late updates - I remember how painful that was one time when they came at the end of the month. You just wanna see your babe. But soon enough it will all be a faded memory.

Journey to our baby said...

I hope your updated comes soon, I can't even imagine how hard that is to wait. Very cute pics in the park :)

Lisa said...

Oh Lisa, I sosososo hope you get your updates this week. Thanks for being so supportive to us all the time!!!!
LOL
Lisa R.

Tish said...

Isn't it funny how the wait between updates can be soooo grueling? Like almost worse than waiting for your referral? Hope you get one soooooon!

Sarah k said...

OH HON!!! I know where you are.. we just came from there! I am praying as I type for strength and for speedy everything for you.. updates, courts!!! I love the pictures of Lauren though... they are wonderful!! I can only hope God grants us such a wonder girl in the future for our family!!! so precious! Wouldn't it be weird to get there at the same time!!? lol...

Sarah k.
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

BabyBain said...

Love the park pics. Come on updates!